Friday, March 4, 2011

TV

TV news is for shut ins! Seriously, it's all B.S.! Take pride in your ability to discern propaganda from reality, most people can't! They lack the cognitive faculties to do so. I refer you to Plato's: Allegory of the Cave... Just replace the word cave with TV.

Have you ever tried to explain a true life event such as a trip to someone and all you get back is, I heard on TV that the place you went is Blah Blah Blah... Then you try to explain to them what you actually saw and experienced, and they try to argue for the TV's side? I have! And I never seem to make a dent in the assholes 2nd hand perspective. It's the same as the attempts to argue with the cave inhabitants that the perception of the Shadows on the wall as being the reality of the situation is fraudulent. And I'm positive if I didn't just stop trying in these ass-bag conversations; I'd have been killed.

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment