Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Douche chill of the century!?… (this is car related)…


          A “douche-chill” is when you see something so ridiculous/wrong that you actually feel it. I get them in my back and they run just left of spine, (the ancient Chinese referred to this area as the “Chi line”). The “douchier” the item or event, the higher the feeling runs up my back, and the longer the duration of the cringing accompanied by shuttering. Today (1/26/11), I saw the single douchiest thing I’ve ever seen. If it were any douchier I’m sure I’d be dead; the chill ran from my tail bone to the back of my throat.
            
       While driving I saw a 2007 Dodge Charger, and this dude was so impressed with his purchase he decided to name his car. He named it “The Mayor”. Douche chill level one and two were mild: horrible name, not a wonderful car, (just ask ANY law enforcement personnel driving one!). Then it hit me like a knife in the back; producing a 5+ minute douche-chill with shuttering. This ratty haired bucked of crap picked the name because the Mayor holds more power within his public position than a Judge! **The Judge**!!!!!!!!!!! For those who don’t know… The GTO Judge is “probably” the 2nd most sought after classic muscle car on earth; the first being the Hemi Cuda! If there were a Mt Rushmore for American automobiles it would definitely be on there, and a professionally restored GTO Judge can fetch over $200k. The Charger is as pedestrian as cars get and it’s not even really in the same category… It’s kinda like a high school band calling out Led Zeppelin. I’m all for picking fights, but pick ones that make sense, you fucking hillbilly. I hope he thinks funny… Cuz I hope he gets killed!

                               I know this didn’t convey my true feelings.
Thank You

Lex.

No comments:

Post a Comment